Museum Activity Books

It’s International Museum Day tomorrow, and after sharing our Top 50 Museum Themed Picture Books last year, I’m back this year with five more museum related books. This time, I’m sharing five different activity books that involve stickers, puzzles, drawing and colouring, all to make museums more fun. Hopefully one of them will appeal to you:

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

Featured Books:

Which one of these activity books is your favourite? Or do you have another to recommend? Please feel free to share in the comments below.

Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.

6 Comments on Museum Activity Books

1. Jon
    17 May 2019 at 12:56 pm (1 month ago)

These look great! I think it’s excellent the learning can continue when they get home in this way!

2. Kelly Walton
    17 May 2019 at 1:08 pm (1 month ago)

I think Reece would love the Museum Sticker book. It’s so reasonably priced too. Ideal for building the excitement for trips to museus

3. Nicola | Mummy to Dex
    18 May 2019 at 2:02 pm (1 month ago)

I think Dex would love the first sticker book. He adores stickers and I find it’s a great way to get him to learn through play

19 May 2019 at 7:09 pm (1 month ago)

We love stickers and puzzle books, not bought museum themed ones before but thanks for the suggestion.

5. Melanie williams
    20 May 2019 at 9:03 am (1 month ago)

Ooo how fab are these. My friends youngest loves museums so I have no doubt that he would love these xx

6. Stephanie
    20 May 2019 at 9:43 pm (1 month ago)

My kids loved sticker books, a great selection of books to choose from.