Museum Activity Books
It’s International Museum Day tomorrow, and after sharing our Top 50 Museum Themed Picture Books last year, I’m back this year with five more museum related books. This time, I’m sharing five different activity books that involve stickers, puzzles, drawing and colouring, all to make museums more fun. Hopefully one of them will appeal to you:
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
- First Sticker Book Museums, by Usborne
- Sticker World Museum, by Lonely Planet Kids
- Welcome to the Museum/ Make Your Own Museum, V&A
- An Art Adventure Around the National Galleries of Scotland, by Eilidh Muldoon
- My Museum: A Journal for Sketching and Collecting
Which one of these activity books is your favourite? Or do you have another to recommend? Please feel free to share in the comments below.
Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.