Chapter Book of the Month: Flying Fergus

We’re mixing things up a little in the book reviews department, because as much as we all love picture books, my older boy thought it was about time we shared some recommendations for chapter book too! So I’m going to trial a new monthly feature where Oskar gets to share his favourite chapter books with you. It was all his idea, including making a little video. I hope you enjoy the first episode:

Have you read Flying Fergus? What did you think of it? If you enjoyed our episode, please do like the video and subscribe to our channel! We’d also love to hear what chapter books you enjoy reading with your kids. Feel free to share any recommendations in the comments. Thanks x

9 Comments on Chapter Book of the Month: Flying Fergus

September 14, 2018 at 10:17 am (2 months ago)

Not read flying Fergus before but love that your boy came up with this idea and it’s nice he enjoys

2. lauren porter
    September 14, 2018 at 10:24 am (2 months ago)

I think this is a lovely idea :) I can’t wait to start reading chapter books with my eldest

3. Pati Robins
    September 15, 2018 at 8:56 am (2 months ago)

i havent heard of that book before but will check it out ,my daughter is obsessed with horrid Henry atm

4. Stephanie
    September 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm (2 months ago)

Ahhh thats so cute that he wanted to join in with the book reviews with you. He did so well!

5. MELANIE EDJOURIAN
    September 15, 2018 at 4:20 pm (2 months ago)

We’ve not heard of Flying Fergus before. I’m sure my girls would enjoy reading this.

6. Laura Dove
    September 15, 2018 at 8:05 pm (2 months ago)

Oh this looks like a lovely book! We havent seen it before but my children love to read together!

7. Melanie
    September 16, 2018 at 9:30 am (2 months ago)

This flying Fegus book looks full of character. A great read for kids and allows imaginative thought x

8. Rachael
    September 16, 2018 at 9:55 am (2 months ago)

What a gorgeous idea! My little one has started to become interested in chapter books but I think maybe he is still a little too young. Maybe I am underestimating him!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Chapter Book of the Month: Flying Fergus

1. […] share some of his favourite chapter books with you. We kicked off the new feature last month with Flying Fergus, and this month Oskar has gone all out in his love for unicorns! Because boys love unicorns too! […]