Some More Favourite Halloween Books
Happy Halloween! Welcome to the third and final part of our Halloween books mini series. Due to some computer issues this past week, this episode is going out much later than planned, but I hope you still enjoying discovering some more of our Halloween favourites and getting a sneak peek inside them! Here’s the video:
If you want to look up any of the books from the video, here are the details (contains affiliate links):
- Herbert’s First Halloween, by Cynthia Rylant & Steven Henry
- Angelina’s Halloween, by Katharine Holabird & Helen Craig
- The Hallo-Wiener, by Dav Pilkey
- Pug & Pig: Trick or Treat, by Sue Lowell Gallion & Joyce Wan
- Creepy Carrots, by Aaron Reynolds & Peter Brown
- Ten Little Monsters, by Mike Brownlow & Simo Rickerty
- Bone Soup, by Cambria Evans
- Dracula Spectacular, by Lucy Rowland & Ben Mantle
- A Werewolf Name Oliver James, by Nicholas John Frith
- What’s in the Witch’s Kitchen? by Nick Sharratt
What are your favourite Halloween kids books? Let us know in the comments below or feel free to tag me in on Twitter and Instagram.
Disclaimer: The book links in the post are Amazon Affiliate links. This means if you buy anything via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you – which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.
These sound like great books for Halloween, will have to have a look for my grandkids for next year now x
I really want to get some Halloween books although not just for Halloween. My kids would all love them. They are normally fun books with great stories to read over and over.
These sound like great books, I love reading to my boys and they enjoy it so much more if it is to do with what is happening around them