While we ourselves may not have experienced any snow yet this Winter, there has been plenty going around elsewhere. What better excuse to get our our favourite Winter picture books? Christmas may be over, but there are many beautiful Winter picture books that don’t feature Christmas to enjoy. Here we share 15 favourites with you:
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
List of books:
- The Snowman, by Raymond Briggs
- The Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats
- Pip and Posy: The Snowy Day, by Axel Scheffler
- Snow, by Uri Shulevitz
- White Snow Bright Snow, by Alvin Tresselt (author) & Roger Duvoisin (illustrator)
- Snow Is My Favourite and My Best, by Lauren Child
- Here Comes Jack Frost, by Kazuno Kohara
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland, based on the song lyrics by Felix Bernard & Richard B Smith, illustrated by Tim Hopgood
- Angelina Ice Skates, by Katharine Holabird (author) & Helen Craig (illustrator)
- A Dot in the Snow, by Corrinne Averiss (author) & Fiona Woodcock (illustrator)
- The Storm Whale in Winter, by Benji Davies
- Snow Day, by Richard Curtis (author) & Rebecca Cobb (illustrator)
- Small Walt, by Elizabeth Verdick (author) & Marc Rosenthal (illustrator)
- Over and Under the Snow, by Kate Messner (author) & Christopher Silas Neal (illustrator)
- Raven Child and the Snow Witch, by Linda Sunderland (author) & Daniel Egneus (illustrator)
Do you have any other favourite snow books to recommend? Please feel free to share them in the comments below.
Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.