10 Picture Books to Welcome Autumn

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. No, not Christmas. Autumn is just around the corner! One of our favourite things on a blustery Autumn day is to snuggle down with a big pile of books, so I’ve put together a video of our favourite Autumn themed books – think lots of apples and pumpkins – to share with you. Check it out below, and let me know what your favourite Autumn reads for kids are in the comments!

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

You can read the interview with Coo Clayton, mentioned in the video, here >> An interview with…Coo Clayton

List of Books:

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

10 Comments on 10 Picture Books to Welcome Autumn

1. Talya
    September 10, 2018 at 12:31 pm (2 weeks ago)

Ahh what a lovely collection! I don’t think I’ve come across any of these before but will definitely keep a look out for them – loving anything with a pumpkin theme!

September 10, 2018 at 3:52 pm (2 weeks ago)

I love the Apple Pie ABC book, such a lovely read, my nephew and I enjoyed it big time.

3. Rachel
    September 10, 2018 at 9:15 pm (2 weeks ago)

Looks like a lovely collection if books, i have not heard of any of these. My youngest loves Pumpkins Pumpkins everywhere book she got given last year for Halloween :)

4. Emma
    September 10, 2018 at 11:14 pm (2 weeks ago)

What a lovely list of books! I adore autumn so will be getting a few of these to share with the kids.

5. lucy mackcracken
    September 11, 2018 at 5:19 pm (2 weeks ago)

Thanks for some great book ideas here. My daughter is starting to talk about harvest now she is back at school so will be checking out some of the pumpkin ideas too.

6. Amy - All about a Mummy
    September 11, 2018 at 10:43 pm (2 weeks ago)

I’ve not heard of any of these! They sounds like a great Autumn roundup.

7. Annette, 3 Little Buttons
    September 12, 2018 at 7:27 am (2 weeks ago)

That collection of books look brilliant and perfect for Autumn (and getting into Autumn school projects). I had no idea that there were pumpkin themed stories like this

8. Alex Lamb & Bear
    September 13, 2018 at 6:44 am (2 weeks ago)

Lovely collection of books! We don’t have any of those, thanks for sharing x

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 10 Picture Books to Welcome Autumn

1. […] some Autumn themed books – I shared our favourite picture books to welcome Autumn in my recent post and video, and I can let you in on a little secret: there’s a separate post […]