Library Book Haul

Hands up if you love your local library! We are regular visitors at ours, despite the number of books we already own ourselves. It’s a great way to discover new titles, and in my latest video I’ve shared some of the books we have been borrowing and reading. I have to make a confession though – this video was actually filmed end of last year, but with all the seasonal blog posts in the run up to Christmas I never got round to editing and uploading it until now. Oops! There were some really great books in though that I didn’t want to keep from you, so I thought I’d share it with you anyway. Better late than never. Here we go:

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Disclosure: Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

10 Comments on Library Book Haul

1. Jon
    31 January 2020 at 11:35 am (3 weeks ago)

Looks like you got a good haul there. It’s a shame our library is so far away as I’m sure it would have so much to offer a family!

2. Rochelle
    31 January 2020 at 12:39 pm (3 weeks ago)

What a lovely selection – definitely worth the wait ;) We’re big fans of Rachel Bright & Jim Field – we have the Squirrels Who Squabbled but I’ve not seen the Koala book. I love how they take the theme of an emotion and make it into a funny story with just a bit of a message. Britta Teckentrup too – she does such beautiful illustrations. And who doesn’t love a tiger story?! I can see that being in our library bag soon…

3. Aaron Green
    31 January 2020 at 12:48 pm (3 weeks ago)

From this list, I find myself particularly drawn to The Koala Who Could.

4. Talya
    31 January 2020 at 1:27 pm (3 weeks ago)

We love our local library so hands up for us! So brilliant all the books you can find. Love your picks here.

5. sarah Howe
    31 January 2020 at 2:57 pm (3 weeks ago)

We haven’t been to the library for ages!! I used to go quite a bit with my elder daughter. We. have a lotto bought books but is nice to refresh their choices! You look like you got a good haul this time.

6. Claire
    31 January 2020 at 9:28 pm (3 weeks ago)

What a lovely selection of books.

I miss the days where me and my son would spend hours at the library reading books.

He loved taking them home, he couldn’t quite understand the concept for a while bless him x

1 February 2020 at 10:50 am (3 weeks ago)

We don’t go as much as we used to when the kids her small as they tend to borrow from the school library. I do miss the library trips though, you have a great haul.

8. Kara Guppy
    1 February 2020 at 11:11 am (3 weeks ago)

We love a trip to the library, the kids always come back with loads of books

9. Tracey Kifford
    1 February 2020 at 2:34 pm (3 weeks ago)

I think I remember Octopants from when my son was younger. There are lots of books with titles similar anyway! I miss reading books like that with him now that he’s grown up

10. Kelly-Anne
    2 February 2020 at 11:10 pm (3 weeks ago)

We joined ef the library before christmas and we have had so many books out already. It’s so much fun.