Our Top 8 Picture Books About Ghosts
Welcome to part 2 of our mini series featuring our favourite Halloween picture books, and today it’s all about ghosts! While we do have books about witches, monsters, vampires, werewolves, skeletons and more, it’s ghosts that seem to be most abundant in our Halloween book collection, so they deserve a video all of their own:
If you want to look up any of the books from the video, here are the details (contains affiliate links):
- There’s a Ghost in the House, by Oliver Jeffers
- Gustavo the Shy Ghost, by Flavia Z. Drago
- Ten Timid Ghosts, by Jennifer O’Connell
- The Scariest Book Ever, by Bob Shea
- Leo, a Ghost Story, by Mac Barnett & Christian Robinson
- Ready Steady Ghost! by Elizabeth Baguley & Marion Lindsay
- Sir Simon, Super Scarer, by Cale Atkinson
- How to Make Friends With a Ghost, by Rebecca Green
And for a little bit of self promotion, the Little Ghost T-shirt I am wearing, is from my very own shop Awsm Street!
Disclaimer: The book links in the post are Amazon Affiliate links. This means if you buy anything via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you – which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.