New Christmas Picture Books for 2019

We love seasonal picture books, so every year we add a couple of new Christmas picture books to our collection. Here’s what we’ve chosen this year:

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of Books:

What are your favourite Christmas picture books? Let me know in the comments below!

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

6 Comments on New Christmas Picture Books for 2019

1. Karen Legge
    14 December 2019 at 5:35 am (11 months ago)

I’m currently creating a Christmas book display
    So I can add these to the list. I adore Oliver Jeffers books and didn’t know there was a Christmas one!

14 December 2019 at 9:11 am (11 months ago)

Last Christmas Eve, we sat in the darkened bedroom all cosy and I read The Night Before Christmas to the children. It felt so lovely and I love picture books, these look great.

3. Lucy Mackcracken
    15 December 2019 at 10:16 pm (11 months ago)

I love new books at Christmas time too. We’ve been enjoying how Winston saved Christmas, which is an advent book that you read a chapter a day for. Thanks for some lovely new ideas for us to explore too.

4. Stephanie
    18 December 2019 at 1:10 pm (10 months ago)

I love getting the Christmas books out for the kids, builds up the Christmas excitement!

5. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    19 December 2019 at 8:43 pm (10 months ago)

We got Mouse’s Night Before Christmas this month. It’s a lovely book.

27 December 2019 at 8:59 pm (10 months ago)

At the moment we have no favourite pictorial Christmas books but thanks for this video, we can check them out.