Our Favourite Picture Books for Easter

It’s Friday! Time for another book post, and with Easter only a few sleeps away I thought I’d give you an update on our favourite Easter related picture books since we’ve added a couple new titles to our home library since last year. They are not all specifically about Easter, but there are plenty of eggs and bunnies to go round! Which one is your favourite?

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

Featured Books:

Do you have any other favourite picture books you like to read at Easter? Please feel free to share them in the comments below.

Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.

7 Comments on Our Favourite Picture Books for Easter

1. Caitylis
    19 April 2019 at 11:13 am (7 months ago)

We’ve been doing some Easter themed play this week with our toddler! He’s been loving it, we’ve explored lots of different books which he’s loved, he especially loved playing with feathers too!
    Caitylis x x

2. Sarah Stockley
    19 April 2019 at 3:15 pm (7 months ago)

I miss the picture book days now. We still have some on the book shelves but my girls are older and my son is 7 – you have chosen some lovely ones here.

3. Ella @ Typical Mummy
    19 April 2019 at 9:45 pm (7 months ago)

These all look great and I hadn’t heard of any of them before watching your video! I think my favourite would be “Rabbits Don’t Lay Eggs” but they all look fab!

4. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    19 April 2019 at 10:02 pm (7 months ago)

Somehow, we haven’t read any of those books. I’ll have to look for them in the library!

20 April 2019 at 7:42 am (7 months ago)

We don’t have specific Easter books but Rabbits don’t lay eggs is one that we’ve read before. Love your collection.

6. Lianne freeman
    24 April 2019 at 6:55 am (7 months ago)

Ahh these look great will defo check some of these out with my little ones

7. Carmen Gloria
    2 May 2019 at 7:56 am (7 months ago)

Love this list! Thank you for sharing :)