Our Favourite Picture Books for Easter
It’s Friday! Time for another book post, and with Easter only a few sleeps away I thought I’d give you an update on our favourite Easter related picture books since we’ve added a couple new titles to our home library since last year. They are not all specifically about Easter, but there are plenty of eggs and bunnies to go round! Which one is your favourite?
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
- Ollie’s Magic Bunny, by Nicola Killen
- Rabbits Don’t Lay Eggs, by Paula Metcalf (author) & Cally Johnson-Isaacs (illustrator)
- Grab that Rabbit, by Polly Faber (author) & Briony May Smith (illustrator)
- The Story of the Easter Bunny, by Katherine Tegen (author) & Sally Anne Lambert (illustrator)
- The First Egg Hunt, by Adam Guillain & Charlotte Guillain (authors) & Pippa Curnick (illustrator)
- A Day at Bunny School, by Albert Sixtus (author) & Friedrich Koch-Gotha (illustrator) // Die Häschenschule (German edition)
Do you have any other favourite picture books you like to read at Easter? Please feel free to share them in the comments below.
Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.
We’ve been doing some Easter themed play this week with our toddler! He’s been loving it, we’ve explored lots of different books which he’s loved, he especially loved playing with feathers too!
Caitylis x x
I miss the picture book days now. We still have some on the book shelves but my girls are older and my son is 7 – you have chosen some lovely ones here.
Ella @ Typical Mummy
These all look great and I hadn’t heard of any of them before watching your video! I think my favourite would be “Rabbits Don’t Lay Eggs” but they all look fab!
Somehow, we haven’t read any of those books. I’ll have to look for them in the library!
We don’t have specific Easter books but Rabbits don’t lay eggs is one that we’ve read before. Love your collection.
Ahh these look great will defo check some of these out with my little ones
Love this list! Thank you for sharing :)
Pingback: Planning for April – The Bear & The Fox