Chapter Book of the Month: Rabbit and Bear

It’s been a while, due to various circumstances, but we are finally back with another Chapter Book of the Month! Oskar couldn’t wait to share this one with you. I hope you enjoy the video:

Have you read any of the Rabbit and Bear books? What did you think of them? If you enjoyed our episode, please do like the video and subscribe to our channel! You might also want to check out Oskar’s previous chapter book recommendations. We’d love to hear what chapter books you enjoy reading with your kids, so feel free to share any recommendations in the comments. Thanks x

9 Comments on Chapter Book of the Month: Rabbit and Bear

1. Talya
    25 February 2019 at 2:40 pm (5 months ago)

Oh yes we love the rabbit and bear books but haven’t read this one before so will have to look out for it!

2. sonia cave
    25 February 2019 at 7:20 pm (5 months ago)

Oh my I have not heard of the rabbit and the bear books but this one loos lovely. This is something for me to look a little further into I think

3. Rachel Jones-Wild
    25 February 2019 at 9:20 pm (5 months ago)

I have never read this but will be sure to check it out!

4. Wendy
    26 February 2019 at 8:04 am (5 months ago)

We have recently got into chapter books and our working our way through the Rold Dahl collection. Never heard of the Rabbit and the Beat before but will keep a look out in our library for it xx

5. Sonia
    26 February 2019 at 9:30 am (5 months ago)

Oh I think my son would love these books, they look beautifully illustrated. Must get him this for his Easter book this year x

6. Michelle Kellogg
    26 February 2019 at 1:29 pm (5 months ago)

It sounds like a great book. My boys don’t read these books anymore but it sounds like something they would have read when they were younger. Your son is adorable!

7. Lisa
    26 February 2019 at 8:28 pm (5 months ago)

I haven’t seen these books but will look out for them x

8. Melanie
    26 February 2019 at 9:47 pm (5 months ago)

Rabbit and bear sounds like a brilliant book. Ideal for learning and also gifting xx