New YouTube Video: Hooray for Dads

There’s a new video up on YouTube! This week’s episode is an updated video version of last year’s book round-up of our favourite picture books about dads – perfect for upcoming Father’s Day!

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

10 Comments on New YouTube Video: Hooray for Dads

1. Rochelle @ www.rhubarbandwren.co.uk
    June 11, 2018 at 2:19 pm (2 months ago)

Getting dads a book for Father’s Day is such a good idea. I hadn’t heard of any of these so will have to check them out. My own favourite ‘Dad’ picture books are Anthony Browne’s ‘Gorilla’ (a classic!) and James Sage/Russell Ayto’s ‘Mr Beast’, which is absolutely hilarious – that one is definitely the kids’ favourite!

2. Katie
    June 11, 2018 at 9:01 pm (2 months ago)

These stories sound great and we haven’t read any of them, so we’ll definitely be giving them a try. My husband loves reading with our girls, so we’re always on the lookout for recommendations.

3. Ger (It's Me & Ethan)
    June 11, 2018 at 9:30 pm (2 months ago)

Love that accent , it takes me a few minutes to actually tune into you !
    Some great book ideas ,something I’ll have to look into next year as I am so done with buying for Fathers Day right now but these could really be great for a birthday too eh ?! Or even a just because kinda gift !

4. Melanie
    June 12, 2018 at 10:08 am (2 months ago)

Haha I am loving these books about dads and perfect timing for father’s day too x

5. Jayne @ Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs
    June 12, 2018 at 11:12 am (2 months ago)

What a lovely selection of books. I think ‘My Daddy Snores’ would be very apt to get my husband as a gift from our boys. :)

6. Michelle Kellogg
    June 12, 2018 at 11:55 am (2 months ago)

These are great daddy books and I like the idea of giving them to a dad for Father’s Day! I am off to subscribe to your channel and like your video:)

7. Tracy
    June 12, 2018 at 5:07 pm (2 months ago)

Ah, what a lovely selection of daddy appreciation books! Daddy snores? Don’t they all? And this mummy certainly things it is like a freight train! haha

8. John Milnes
    June 12, 2018 at 10:20 pm (2 months ago)

I have never seen these books before, but I have now.. They are all great books.

Thanks for Sharing

John M

9. Kaz | Ickle Pickles Life and Travels
    June 14, 2018 at 12:54 pm (2 months ago)

What a lovely range of books. Pickle doesn’t really see his father but these are great gift ideas. Kaz

10. Kelly
    July 9, 2018 at 12:32 pm (1 month ago)

What a lovely idea! My son loves reading so he would love these books! Thanks for the ideas