Our Favourite Kids Space Books
It’s the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing this month, so to celebrate I’ve pulled together our favourite kids books about space!
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
- Space Tortoise, by Ross Montgomery & David Litchfield
- Molly’s Moon Mission, by Duncan Beedie
- Franklin and Luna go to the Moon, by Jen Campbell & Katie Harnett
- Once Upon a Star, by James Carter & Mar Hernandez
- My Very First Space Book, by Emily Bone & Lee Cosgrove
- 100 Things to Know About Space, by Alex Frith, Jerome Martin, Alice James, Federico Mariani & Shaw Neilson
- Stars: A Family Guide to the Night Sky, by Adam Ford
- The Skies Above My Eyes, by Charlotte Guillain & Yuval Zommer
What are your favourite space books? Feel free to share in the comments below!
Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.