What Mummy is Currently Reading!

It’s time for another quick round of “What Mummy is Currently Reading”, sharing the books from my own reading pile (though I have to confess, there has been a bit of a delay between recording and publishing this, so I’m a but further ahead on some of the books than mentioned in the video). Maybe there’s something here that catches your eye too..

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

8 Comments on What Mummy is Currently Reading!

1. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    22 October 2019 at 10:41 am (1 month ago)

I used to read so much and now I just don’t get time. I really miss it.

2. Jon
    22 October 2019 at 12:21 pm (1 month ago)

Quite the list you’ve got there! Hope you enjoy them all, nothing better than being tucked up in the warm with a good book!

3. Tracey Kifford
    22 October 2019 at 10:26 pm (1 month ago)

Oh I wish I had the time and enthusiasm to read regularly. I used to, before blogging took over.

4. Cliona
    23 October 2019 at 8:16 pm (4 weeks ago)

The Cut Out Girl sounds very intriguing, I think I would enjoy that and also Mr. Pip but maybe not so much. I always have a few books on the go too, something lighthearted and then a more serious book that needs a bit more concentration.

5. Rosie Preston Cook
    23 October 2019 at 9:10 pm (4 weeks ago)

Thanks a for this, it’s always nice to have a good collection of really different books to read.

6. Clare Minall
    24 October 2019 at 8:40 am (4 weeks ago)

Rosie loves Jacks looks so interested for me because its kinda like love story with a twist of mystery. I gonna read that one. Thank you for sharing this wonderful books

7. Frankie
    24 October 2019 at 11:52 am (4 weeks ago)

Sounds like you’ve got a good selection on the go. One of the great things about being a part of our village book club is that it encourages me to read books I wouldn’t usually try.

8. Laura Schwormstedt
    29 October 2019 at 3:06 am (4 weeks ago)

Really enjoyed watching your vlog and all these books sound ace – just wish I had more time as things are getting so hectic in the run up to Christmas

Laura x