Some of our Favourite Books about Flying

Hey book bugs, have you checked out the Kids Books Bingo yet that I’m co-hosting with my friend Amanda from Books & Pieces over the summer? One of the categories is “a book about flying” so for inspiration I thought I’d pull together some of our favourite books about flying – including a new addition to our library which has become an instant favourite.

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

Featured Books:

What are your favourite picture books about flying? Feel free to share in the comments below!

Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. We received free copies of the Hot Air Balloon Adventure Story books in return for an honest review. All opinions are our own. Thank you.

7 Comments on Some of our Favourite Books about Flying

12 August 2019 at 12:40 pm (2 months ago)

These all look lovely. I can’t say that we have read any of these, I love the look of the Flying Machine one.

2. Emma
    12 August 2019 at 3:00 pm (2 months ago)

What a lovely selection of books, great for children who are about to jump on an aeroplane for the first time x

3. Rebecca Smith
    12 August 2019 at 4:28 pm (2 months ago)

This is really handy as Olivia has become obsessed with flying recently – bugs, birds, aeroplanes – you name it! I’ll definitely have to grab a coupl of these for her.

4. OddHogg
    12 August 2019 at 9:21 pm (2 months ago)

We just got Zog and The Flying Doctors last week and my little guy is loving it! I’m never sure if sequels will be as good but it’s been a hit

5. Eva Katona
    12 August 2019 at 9:24 pm (2 months ago)

Zog and the flying doctors is a big favourite with my children. (They are still small)

6. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    12 August 2019 at 10:28 pm (2 months ago)

The Zog books are favourites in our house. We’ve read them so many times.

7. Clare Minall
    15 August 2019 at 9:10 am (2 months ago)

This sounds like books that could hook my kids in with just the first page! thanks for the recommendation