Chapter Book of the Month: Mr Penguin

We’re back with another Chapter Book of the Month! This month, Oskar has chosen a book he got for his birthday last year – it’s a fun adventure story, with some very unique characters and great illustrations. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

If you enjoyed this episode, please do like the video and subscribe to our channel! You might also want to check out Oskar’s previous chapter book recommendations. We’d love to hear what chapter books you enjoy reading with your kids, so feel free to share any recommendations in the comments.

Thanks x

8 Comments on Chapter Book of the Month: Mr Penguin

1. Frankie
    12 July 2019 at 9:28 am (2 weeks ago)

This book sounds perfect for our youngest grandson as he loves adventure stories. And, I don’t know what it is about toilets but they always make him laugh. It sounds like a very fun book that he’d enjoy.

2. Jon
    12 July 2019 at 9:49 am (2 weeks ago)

Looks like a great book! Will have to show this to my sister as her kids love the Penguin books!

3. Rebecca jones
    12 July 2019 at 10:40 pm (2 weeks ago)

this sounds a great book – I love the idea of the adventures. I’ll be sending this to my great nephews. Thanks for the review.

13 July 2019 at 11:10 am (1 week ago)

Great video and review Oskar!. I love the illustrations in the book!

5. Tracey Kifford
    13 July 2019 at 11:34 pm (1 week ago)

I miss reading books like this, now my two are grown up!

14 July 2019 at 8:05 am (1 week ago)

Awww how cute, we do have Mr Penguin in little man’s book collection and he does love reading it too, its a lovely book.

7. Alexandra Cook
    14 July 2019 at 12:33 pm (1 week ago)

I have been looking for some new books to check out for my kids! They love reading so much. They will love this for sure.

8. Shareen HD
    14 July 2019 at 4:52 pm (1 week ago)

Not a book we have heard of before but will definitely consider it on our next book haul for the mini’s!