Picture Books We’ve Been Reading in May/ June

With all the rainy weather we’ve been having recently, we’ve been spending a lot of time at our local library so I thought I’d do another round up what library books we have been reading recently. We discovered some really good ones!

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Disclosure: Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

8 Comments on Picture Books We’ve Been Reading in May/ June

1. Claire
    18 June 2019 at 6:24 am (3 months ago)

We love the bear and the piano. We’ve not read the follow up yet though.

2. Claire
    18 June 2019 at 7:19 am (3 months ago)

The library is perfect for this weather and it looks like you found some brilliant books to share.

Let’s hope the sun makes an appearance soon though x

3. MELANIE EDJOURIAN
    18 June 2019 at 12:16 pm (3 months ago)

I’ve not actually heard of any of these books. I’m sure my son would enjoy them all though.

4. Stephanie
    18 June 2019 at 9:01 pm (3 months ago)

Mine love Not Yet a Yeti! Great choices in books

5. Playdays and Runways
    18 June 2019 at 9:04 pm (3 months ago)

Haven’t read any of these, thanks for the recommendations.

6. Tracey Kifford
    19 June 2019 at 12:08 am (3 months ago)

With my children now grown up, I’ve not heard of any of these books. But I bet some are funny!

7. Caitylis
    19 June 2019 at 11:43 am (3 months ago)

Thanks for the recommendations! My boy (17m) is still not wanting to sit and read longer larger books like these, he’s very much still intrested in board books

8. Alexandra Cook
    20 June 2019 at 11:41 am (3 months ago)

This sounds like a book that could hook my kids in with just the first page! thanks for the great recommendation. The Bear, the Piano, the Dog, and the Fiddle sounds like a great one.