Christmas Picture Books – Reader Requests

Are you ready for some more Christmas picture books? A couple of weeks ago I shared our Top 50, and invited my readers to nominate which ones they would like to see a more detailed review. So, here they are:

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

What are your favourite Christmas picture books? Please feel free to share in the comments below!

Disclosure: Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

10 Comments on Christmas Picture Books – Reader Requests

1. Treasure Every Moment
    11 December 2018 at 9:29 am (3 months ago)

Aww I love Christmas books so much! We have been enjoying reading The Gruffalo’s Child and The Jolly Postman :)

2. Sarah Stockley
    11 December 2018 at 12:17 pm (3 months ago)

A lovely selection here. We are reading Harry Potter to our son at the moment, I would love to get some more Christmas books.

3. Sonia Cave
    11 December 2018 at 6:48 pm (3 months ago)

Oh I love all of these especially the Church Mice At Christmas. We have a nice selection which we read through so it doesn’t feel like we are just reading the same things for a few weeks!

11 December 2018 at 10:51 pm (3 months ago)

When I was young we used to have a collection of Christmas books and we always read them on the Eve of Christmas.

5. Sonia
    12 December 2018 at 9:28 am (3 months ago)

These all look like really lovely books for smaller ones, I’m looking for something nice for my 8 and 12 year old and it’s proving to be tricky x

• Jenni
      12 December 2018 at 9:41 am (3 months ago)

My 8 year old still enjoys these picture books, but you could also check out ‘Winston Deliver Christmas’ which just came out this year. It’s an illustrated chapter book and a good length for that age. Your 12 year old might enjoy Jostein Gaarder’s Christmas Mystery. I reviewed it in my recent video of the books I’m reading right now, though it is actually a children’s book. No pictures in this one. I think 12 would be a good age for it. Both books have 24 or 25 chapters, and are intended so you can read one chapter a day during Advent, but you can of course read them at whatever pace you like.

6. Michelle Kellogg
    12 December 2018 at 12:33 pm (3 months ago)

Christmas books are lovely! My kids don’t read those books anymore but I still have a few of them on my shelf. They’re just too beautiful and too good to get rid of :)

7. Lauren Porter
    12 December 2018 at 6:49 pm (3 months ago)

Christmas books are my favourite! I love the sound of the Father Christmas & Harold book, sounds good fun

8. Francesca Jacklin
    13 December 2018 at 9:10 am (3 months ago)

What a lovely selection of books. Our grandsons don’t have many Christmas books so these would be make lovely Christmas presents.

9. Stephanie
    13 December 2018 at 8:54 pm (3 months ago)

What a lovely selection of books, my children love Christmas books as it makes leading up to Christmas even more exciting!