The summer holidays have kicked off here in Scotland, so I’ve gathered together our Top 10 kids books that scream SUMMER in my latest video. There’s something there for all ages, from board books for the very little ones to chapter books for older kids!
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
List of Books:
- Das bunte Meer – Wo ist der Unterschied? by Nastja Holtfreter
- George’s Store on the Seashore, by Francine Bassede
- Maisy Goes Camping, by Lucy Cousins
- Boris Goes Camping, by Carrie Weston (author) & Tim Warnes (illustrator)
- Penguin On Holiday, By Salina Yoon
- Curious George Goes to the Beach, by Margret & H.A. Rey
- Father Christmas Goes On Holiday, by Raymond Briggs
- Sea Story, by Jill Barklem
- Maisie’s Mystery Tour, by Aileen Paterson
- Seacrow Island, by Astrid Lindgren
Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!