Our Favourite Books for Starting School
Only two weeks and a bit until the new term starts here in Edinburgh, so our back to school countdown continues with a selection of our favourite books about school. Our picks include choices for kids starting school for the first time, starting at a new school, and a couple of general school favourites. Hope you enjoy the video – let us know your favourites!
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
- I Am Too Absolutely Small for School, by Lauren Child
- Chu’s First Day at School, by Neil Gaiman & Adam Rex
- First Day at Bug School, by Sam Lloyd
- Kater Kamillo Kommt in die Schule (Eng: Splat the Cat), by Rob Scotton
- How Do Dinosaurs Go to School? by Jane Yolen & Mark Teague
- Welcome to Alien School, by Caryl Hart & Ed Eaves
- Dear Panda, by Miriam Latimer
What are your favourite picture books about school? Feel free to share in the comments below!
Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.