Mummy’s Christmas & Winter Reads

Hi everyone, I’ve got another reading list update for the mums (and dads) this week. I haven’t finished all the books from my previous reading list, but in December I like to put some of my reading on hold in favour of some Christmas and Winter themed books. I hope you like my recommendations!

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

8 Comments on Mummy’s Christmas & Winter Reads

1. Talya
    November 30, 2018 at 2:09 pm (1 week ago)

We get so caught up with children’s Christmas books that we often forget about books for us so this was a lovely post to inspire some adult Christmas reads!

2. Melanie williams
    December 1, 2018 at 11:51 am (1 week ago)

Often don’t get much reading time at Christmas, but I do like the sound of the The Little Book of Snow, by Sally Coulthard xx

3. Bec Jones
    December 1, 2018 at 6:49 pm (1 week ago)

thank you for the reviews – the anthology book will really suit a pal. Love the moomins so I’ll be buying tove’s book
    Have you read/reviewed her ‘summer book’?

4. Laura Dove
    December 1, 2018 at 7:25 pm (1 week ago)

Ooh I need to get some winter titles in! I am planning 2-3 weeks off for christmas so hopefully get chance to enjoy a few books!

5. Lauren Porter
    December 1, 2018 at 7:45 pm (1 week ago)

I love the sound of the Little Book of Snow – really interesting, never thought there would be a book about it!

6. Wendy
    December 2, 2018 at 10:01 am (1 week ago)

I don’t think I have ever read a novel completely centred around Christmas before. Always spend so much time reading Christmas books to the boys that I forget about myself!xx

7. Nazrin
    December 2, 2018 at 9:49 pm (1 week ago)

I’ve been trying to read one book a month but haven’t done so well with it this year! Here’s to hoping next year is a lot better with my reading as I love reading so much I hate I don’t have enough time to indulge in it!