Picture Books We’ve Been Reading in September

Happy Friday everyone! I can’t believe September is almost already over. I also can’t believe I am 40 years old today! Yes, it’s my birthday today, and I’ve just hit ‘publish’ on my latest video. In this episode, I’m sharing all the new (to us) books we have been reading in September – including a really bonkers one from the library! Hope you enjoy our recommendations. We’re off to eat cake now…

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Disclosure: Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running! The books marked with an * were gifted to us for free in return for an honest review. All opinions are our own.

9 Comments on Picture Books We’ve Been Reading in September

1. Talya
    October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm (3 months ago)

Lovely selection of books – I am really drawn to the Doughnut of Doom book! Will have to check that out.

2. lucy mackcracken
    October 1, 2018 at 8:16 pm (3 months ago)

Firstly, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day celebrating! We read the Giant Jumperee recently and really enjoyed it so will definitely check out the rest of your suggestions.

3. Marie Blake
    October 2, 2018 at 7:55 am (3 months ago)

These look fab – I’ve got a long journey coming up soon so will definitely be checking them out!

4. Bec Jones
    October 2, 2018 at 10:23 am (3 months ago)

thank you for these great recommendations – came in handy as my nephew’s birthday is in October. love bec :-)

5. Pati Robins
    October 2, 2018 at 12:03 pm (3 months ago)

planetarium sounds like a great book and right up my daughter street shes obsessed with anything sky related

6. Sonia
    October 2, 2018 at 1:52 pm (3 months ago)

Awww these look fab books! I know my son would just adore the Doughnut of Doom so I’m off to put that on his Christmas wishlist x

7. Nafisah NK
    October 2, 2018 at 6:08 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks for sharing. I hope to order some of them ASAP (using your links of course) xx

8. Laura Dove
    October 2, 2018 at 7:15 pm (3 months ago)

Happy birthday! I love these books, we love to look at picture books together too, the illustrations are so lovely in books these days!

October 3, 2018 at 5:55 am (3 months ago)

I am so jealous of all the books you read in September, I didn’t even pick up one.