New YouTube Video: Books to Welcome Spring!

The blog is taking a little break over the Easter vacation, so there is no new book post out this week, but I have recorded a few more videos for you of previous book round-ups. This week’s episode, is a video review of our favourite Spring picture books: Books to Welcome Spring | Picture Book Round-up

YT Thumbnail Spring

8 Comments on New YouTube Video: Books to Welcome Spring!

1. Kirsty
    9 April 2018 at 12:17 pm (1 year ago)

I absolutely LOVED Brambly Hedge when I was growing up. I had the secret staircase one and it really got my imagination going. And the Hungry Caterpillar has been a favourite for both my girls.

2. Laura: Adventures with J
    9 April 2018 at 4:48 pm (1 year ago)

I love Spring story! I read it as a child and still have all 4 seasons waiting for J to read them (albeit looking rather battered and well loved). The pictures are amazing. We also love the Percy the Park Keeper stories which are similar illustrations in parts.

3. Helen
    9 April 2018 at 7:47 pm (1 year ago)

I’m so ready for spring now, so maybe I should change up my daughter’s reading corner to help get into the mood :)

4. Ondo Lady
    10 April 2018 at 2:00 pm (1 year ago)

Those picture books look like a lot of fun.

5. Laura
    10 April 2018 at 8:04 pm (1 year ago)

What a wonderful idea to theme your reading books to the season Children’s books is one of my all time favourite topics x

6. Lisa Jane
    12 April 2018 at 11:06 pm (1 year ago)

The Hungry Caterpillar is a classic! My boys loved it when they were little

7. Beth @ BethinaBox.com
    13 April 2018 at 9:48 am (1 year ago)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The colours are amazing and the kids love to look at the book. :) Great spring books suggestions! :D

8. Laura Haley
    13 April 2018 at 11:07 pm (1 year ago)

The Hungry Caterpillar was my favourite as a child. Now I think I AM the caterpillar.