New YouTube Video: Books to Welcome Spring!

The blog is taking a little break over the Easter vacation, so there is no new book post out this week, but I have recorded a few more videos for you of previous book round-ups. This week’s episode, is a video review of our favourite Spring picture books: Books to Welcome Spring | Picture Book Round-up

YT Thumbnail Spring

8 Comments on New YouTube Video: Books to Welcome Spring!

1. Kirsty
    April 9, 2018 at 12:17 pm (8 months ago)

I absolutely LOVED Brambly Hedge when I was growing up. I had the secret staircase one and it really got my imagination going. And the Hungry Caterpillar has been a favourite for both my girls.

2. Laura: Adventures with J
    April 9, 2018 at 4:48 pm (8 months ago)

I love Spring story! I read it as a child and still have all 4 seasons waiting for J to read them (albeit looking rather battered and well loved). The pictures are amazing. We also love the Percy the Park Keeper stories which are similar illustrations in parts.

3. Helen
    April 9, 2018 at 7:47 pm (8 months ago)

I’m so ready for spring now, so maybe I should change up my daughter’s reading corner to help get into the mood :)

4. Ondo Lady
    April 10, 2018 at 2:00 pm (8 months ago)

Those picture books look like a lot of fun.

5. Laura
    April 10, 2018 at 8:04 pm (8 months ago)

What a wonderful idea to theme your reading books to the season Children’s books is one of my all time favourite topics x

6. Lisa Jane
    April 12, 2018 at 11:06 pm (8 months ago)

The Hungry Caterpillar is a classic! My boys loved it when they were little

7. Beth @ BethinaBox.com
    April 13, 2018 at 9:48 am (8 months ago)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The colours are amazing and the kids love to look at the book. :) Great spring books suggestions! :D

8. Laura Haley
    April 13, 2018 at 11:07 pm (8 months ago)

The Hungry Caterpillar was my favourite as a child. Now I think I AM the caterpillar.