Our Favourite Kids Space Books

It’s the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing this month, so to celebrate I’ve pulled together our favourite kids books about space!

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

Featured Books:

What are your favourite space books? Feel free to share in the comments below!

Please note, all links in this post are Affiliate links, which means if you shop via these links I will receive a small percentage of the revenue, without any extra cost to you, which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you.

9 Comments on Our Favourite Kids Space Books

22 July 2019 at 12:23 pm (3 months ago)

These look like great choices Jenni! I will have to look at getting some of these books for my boys!!

2. Talya Stone
    22 July 2019 at 1:18 pm (3 months ago)

Some lovely books here and I see this year’s reading challenge at the library is also space themed – hurrah!

3. Lyndsey O'Halloran
    22 July 2019 at 8:45 pm (3 months ago)

Erin has been learning about space at nursery this week so I’ll have to take a look at getting some of these for her

4. Zoe
    23 July 2019 at 9:43 pm (3 months ago)

I love your book recommendations! The boys love a good fact book so I think 100 Things To Know About Space would be right up our street!

5. Melanie williams
    24 July 2019 at 10:01 am (3 months ago)

I am liking all these book recommendations. I will pass these on to my friend, as I am sure her kids would love these xx

6. Siobhan - The Baby Boat Diaries
    24 July 2019 at 10:44 am (3 months ago)

Some great books recommended here! We love looking at planets and the moon and always looking for books to add to our collection!

7. Alexandra Cook
    24 July 2019 at 3:03 pm (3 months ago)

I’m always on the lookout for book recommendations for my kids.Those sounds like an interesting premise. I’ll have to add it to my list!

8. Sonia
    24 July 2019 at 3:21 pm (3 months ago)

My son is obsessed with space so will have to check some of these out as I’ve not heard of any of them before. Thanks for sharing x

28 July 2019 at 2:06 pm (3 months ago)

We love once upon a star, the other ones we have not checked out before