What Mummy is Currently Reading!

Hi everyone, it’s been a busy week, preparing for our trip to Japan, but I’ve managed to squeeze in a video of what I’ve been reading lately. Maybe I’ll even get to finish one of these during our holiday! Maybe there’s something here that catches your eye too…

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

9 Comments on What Mummy is Currently Reading!

8 February 2019 at 7:23 pm (3 months ago)

I am in awe of how many books you read! I am on the look out for some good new reads to add to my list!

9 February 2019 at 8:37 pm (3 months ago)

I am curious about Dear Mrs Bird, it has been a while since I last picked up a book.

3. Marie Blake
    9 February 2019 at 8:52 pm (3 months ago)

These look great I can’t wait to get back in to reading!! By the way I love your cardigan!

4. karen reekie
    9 February 2019 at 11:31 pm (3 months ago)

I am very keen to read Dear Mrs Bird. You have some good book choices there. I need to make more effort to read this year.

5. Annette, 3 Little Buttons
    10 February 2019 at 9:42 am (2 months ago)

Ooohhh fab reads there! This makes me realise that I definitely don’t make enough time for my own reading. I’ve been stuck on the same book for a month!

6. Rachael
    10 February 2019 at 2:07 pm (2 months ago)

I wish I could get through as many books as you do. It always impressed me me! I need to find more time to read.

7. Stephanie
    10 February 2019 at 5:57 pm (2 months ago)

I am so bad at not reading enough books for myself, it’s so lovely to see you have been reading so many books

8. Wendy
    11 February 2019 at 7:25 am (2 months ago)

Not heard of any of these but shall add to my ever expanding to be read pile!!xx

9. Black Collection Watches
    14 February 2019 at 4:51 am (2 months ago)

Howdy,

An amazing article on your Website.

This is really a considerable post – Clear enough and easy to follow on the topics of.. Great Presentation.