The Boys’ Christmas Book Haul

So, we’ve had a slow start to the new year in terms of recording new videos, but the boys helped me with a quick round up of all the new books they got for Christmas. Hope you enjoy the video (watch out for the crazy fox!) and let me know if you’d like a more in depth review of any of these books in a future video.

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

9 Comments on The Boys’ Christmas Book Haul

1. Lucy Mackcracken
    January 22, 2019 at 2:26 pm (4 weeks ago)

I love giving books as gifts for children in our family. I bought my nephew the collection of books for boys who dare to be different and he’s really enjoying it so far.

2. Jon
    January 22, 2019 at 3:20 pm (4 weeks ago)

Wow what a lucky kid! Looks like he’s got a lot of reading ahead of him over the next few months lol

3. Sonia Cave
    January 22, 2019 at 3:58 pm (4 weeks ago)

Wow what a great selection of books they got, lucky boys. I like ours to receive new books as well for Christmas and Santa helps us out a bit too :-)

4. Fran Back With A Bump
    January 22, 2019 at 4:55 pm (4 weeks ago)

I’ve not heard of any of these books so thank you for some fab suggestions. Poppy is a real book worm. The Scarecrows Wedding and Burglar Bill are on repeat every blooming night at the moment!!

5. Laura Dove
    January 22, 2019 at 7:24 pm (4 weeks ago)

Oh we havent read any of these! My children love to read and I am always looking for new books, l will look these up, they look so lovely!

January 23, 2019 at 8:33 am (4 weeks ago)

Great video guys! I must take a look for some of these as I know my youngest would love them. Books are wonderful!

7. Michelle Murray
    January 23, 2019 at 2:55 pm (4 weeks ago)

Great list. We love reading here and always on the lookout for new books to read thanks

8. Melanie williams
    January 23, 2019 at 6:27 pm (4 weeks ago)

Wow how many books. the dictionary is always a useful one. Also some of the others would make perfect gifts for my friends kids xx

9. Sonia
    January 24, 2019 at 11:52 am (3 weeks ago)

Awww love this video – we haven’t read any of these so will have to look out for them x