What Mummy is Currently Reading!

Hi everyone, this week has been really busy for me as it’s Oskar’s birthday this coming weekend, so I’ve been party planning and baking cakes. But I’ve managed to make a quick video of the new books that have made their way on to my reading pile recently. Maybe there’s something there that caches your eye too, for those rare ‘me time’ moments:

If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

List of books:

Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!

9 Comments on What Mummy is Currently Reading!

1. Terri Brown
    November 13, 2018 at 9:51 am (4 weeks ago)

I love reading and am currently enjoying a spark of light by Jodi Picoult after going to her book tour last month. I am always on the look out for new authors so thanks for sharing these

2. Lucy Mackcracken
    November 13, 2018 at 1:25 pm (4 weeks ago)

Happy birthday to Oskar. I’ve recently subscribed to audible and have been listening to audio books in bed as a way to help me relax. I’ve been struggling with some ideas to add to my library so thank you for these ideas.

3. Talya
    November 13, 2018 at 1:32 pm (4 weeks ago)

I’d love to curl up with a good fiction book – currently drowning in parenting books sent in by PRs here!

4. Sonia Cave
    November 13, 2018 at 6:49 pm (4 weeks ago)

None of these are what I would usually go for, so it is great to have some recommendations that will make me want to step outside my usual reading material and try something new

5. Kelly Walton
    November 13, 2018 at 7:24 pm (4 weeks ago)

Thank you for sharing these . I’ve been at a bit of loss as to what to read

6. Lauren Porter
    November 14, 2018 at 9:18 am (4 weeks ago)

I really want to get back into reading, lift just always seems to take over! Nasty Women sounds a very interesting read.

7. Sonia
    November 14, 2018 at 10:44 am (4 weeks ago)

I really need to start reading again, it’s been ages since I have picked an actual book up. I find it much easier nowadays to listen to an audio book on audible. SO while I haven’t ‘read’ any books recently I have listened to a few ;)
    Sonia recently posted…Win a Six-Month Subscription to OKIDO MagazineMy Profile