Hi everyone, this week has been really busy for me as it’s Oskar’s birthday this coming weekend, so I’ve been party planning and baking cakes. But I’ve managed to make a quick video of the new books that have made their way on to my reading pile recently. Maybe there’s something there that caches your eye too, for those rare ‘me time’ moments:
If you enjoyed the video, I’d be really grateful if you would subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
List of books:
- Nasty Women, by 404 Ink, edited by Heather McDaid & Laura Jones
- Notes to Self, by Emilie Pine
- An Ordinary Man, by Paul Rusesabagina, with Tom Zoellner
- Paper Ghosts, by Julia Heaberlin
- Hillbilly Elegy, by J. D. Vance
Please note that all the book links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. That means if you buy any books via these links, I receive a small percentage – at no extra cost to you! – which helps to keep this blog running!