October Snapshots

October in Snapshots, according to my iPhone (mostly)…

IMG_7017

Autumn cupcakes from our favourite neighbourhood bakery.

IMG_0122

He played a cat in his school’s Harvest festival performance.

IMG_0464

Learning how to peel apples (apparently very exciting).

IMG_0526

Who needs Hallowe’en as an excuse to dress up? Not this boy. This is how he decided to go to Sunday school a couple weeks ago.

IMG_0540

Cinema date with my Brony!

IMG_1088

Park weather.

IMG_1099

New bike! He had almost outgrown his old one, so we left it in Berlin and got him a new (second hand) one in Edinburgh.

IMG_1379

“Oskar, we are brothers. Let’s be friends!”

IMG_1405

Autumn Castle pic.

IMG_6907

Intruders in my bed.

IMG_6966

Early morning selfie to send to Oma & Opa.

IMG_6996

Yet another visit to the museum…

For more daily snapshots, you can follow me on Instagram at @photojennic!

8 Comments on October Snapshots

1. Helen
    November 6, 2017 at 7:57 am (2 weeks ago)

Aww what a lovely post – autumn is such a pretty time of year and those cupcakes look divine!

2. Talya
    November 6, 2017 at 1:19 pm (2 weeks ago)

I love your photography so much – more please! Even on the phone they are lovely pics.

3. Vicki
    November 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm (2 weeks ago)

What a lovely selection of photos! The cupcakes look delicious, and I’m very glad that you found the bed intruders before getting in, that could have been a little uncomfortable!!

4. Sophie's Nursery
    November 6, 2017 at 6:14 pm (2 weeks ago)

Aw I love this idea! What a fab month – those Autumn cakes look amazing! x

5. Cath - BattleMum
    November 7, 2017 at 10:15 am (2 weeks ago)

That’s a lovely idea to capture the month in pictures. I love the picture of the cupcakes, they looked amazing. And I too get intruders in my bed in the form of Disney Cars models!

6. Jono
    November 7, 2017 at 3:52 pm (2 weeks ago)

Great pics. Autumn is such an underrated season. Glad to see you and your family making the most of it!

7. Mudpie Fridays
    November 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm (2 weeks ago)

What a great way to record the month. I love this idea as a photo says so much more than words sometimes. Those cupcakes look immense!

8. Kerry Norris
    November 9, 2017 at 6:49 am (2 weeks ago)

Fab pics. Loving all the autumn colours and those cakes look amazing x